When it comes to women’s wellness, you love the topic.
You love the daily practices, reading about it, watching documentaries about it, and talking with your friends about it.
It seems wellness is a thread that’s been part of your life for a while.
Dreaming about wellness? You’ve got that covered.
You may have even studied health and fitness in some form or another at school. Maybe you once had or currently have your own bodywork or health-related professional practice.
You have people in your life who depend on you – kids who need help with homework, a partner you support, and a home to keep up with. From caregiver to homemaker to mother to wife, you wear a lot of hats and play many roles.
And you aren’t willing to sacrifice those things in order to pursue a new career path.
What if you could find a way to pursue something you are passionate about while still honoring your family priorities?
What if you could make great income while having a hugely positive impact in women’s lives?
And what if this work actually helped you take better care of yourself and experience more energy and vitality, too?
Let me see if this resonates…
- You would love to share your passion for wellness with women who need to hear the message and learn the tools that will help them live calmer, healthier, more energized lives.
- You want to be the trusted expert. The sharer of resources. The inspirer who catalyzes them to take this knowledge and let it infuse every inch of their lives with connection and meaning.
- You love being on your own self-care journey, as messy and imperfect as it often (okay, usually) is. But you know there’s a little voice that keeps whispering to you, clueing you in from a deep part of yourself, that there’s still something missing.
- You long to serve in a more profound way. You want to work with women and help them discover their vision of a more fulfilling life.
- And you also want the freedom and flexibility in your time and schedule to prioritize your family in exactly the ways you want to.
- You already are working in the wellness field, and you want to open up new ways to serve your community and increase revenues without investing hundreds of hours creating new material and content.